some model is related to me
Anonymous said: do 1-30 of the questions!!
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? - Can’t remember. :P
2. Are you outgoing or shy? - I’m pretty shy. Getting better at being otherwise but still shy.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? - My internet friends, eventually. Umm…I’m also going to a The 1975 concert next month, pretty stoked about that!
4. Are you easy to get along with? - I hope so! I think I am…
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? - I have no idea.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? - People who are genuine. Beautiful, internally. Cute. People who like to talk about things they love in detail. People who are kindhearted.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? - I doubt it.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? - Right now…nobody, really. I’m super tired… :P
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? - Sort of.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? - A friend I’m talking to right now.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? - “Okay, cool.”
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? -
1) Twenty One Pilots - Isle of Flightless Birds
2) Lights - Speeding
3) Deadmau5 & Imogen Heap - Telemiscommunications
4) Deadmau5 - Avaritia
5) Aphex Twin - aisatsana
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? - If people ever actually did, then yes.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? - Not really sure. I don’t think it matters too much, things happen, and they are what they are.
15. What good thing happened this summer? - I met some really amazing people.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - Never kissed anyone.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? - Nooo idea. :P
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? - No.
19. Do you like bubble baths? - I don’t know, can’t remember the last time I had one. Probably as a kid.
20. Do you like your neighbors? - I don’t really know them. Except the lady next door who works at a catering company and occasionally gives us extra food. ^.^
21. What are you bad habits? - Worrying, getting overly angry at stupid things.
22. Where would you like to travel? - So many places. To see friends, to see a few cities in America, to visit Europe and the UK…all over.
23. Do you have trust issues? - Kind of. I’m wary of who I trust to give advice I should actually listen to.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? - Idk, it’s not super exciting.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? - Depends on the day.
26. What do you do when you wake up? - Curl up under the covers and keep lying there, feeling cozy.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? - Not really.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? - My parents.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? - Don’t really have any ex’s per se.
30. Do you ever want to get married? - Definitely.
Kitchen Sink // Twenty One Pilots
Are you searching for purpose?
Then write somethin’, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint somethin’ and it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
Leave me alone
Don’t leave me alone
i heard the funniest time travel joke tomorrow
I learned yesterday that when you see a bee on the ground that isn’t moving, it’s not necessarily dead, it’s probably just dead tired from carrying lots of pollen and needs re-energising. So if you mix a tiny bit of water with some sugar and let it drink it will give it the boost it needs to continue on its way. Bizarrely, this exact thing happened today! I found a knackered bee, mixed up some sugar water, gave it a drink and watched it guzzle and guzzle then suddenly come back to life. It was amazing! Thank you patrick, it was an excellent tip that i’ll never forget and will continue to pass on to others!
boost this because look bEES ARE DYING AND WE REALLY NEED TO HELP THEM!!!!!!
Help them, sweetlings!
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
I HAVE TRIED THIS BEFORE WITH BEES AND ITS TAKES A BIT OF NUDGING BC THEY DONT TYPICALLY LIKE WATER BUT ONCE YOU GET IT RIGHT TO THEIR LITTLE FEELY FEELERS THEY WILL SIP IT UP AND BUZZ AWAY
THIS WORKS SAVE OUR BEEES